Sentinel leverages the extensive technical skills of our Managed Services team as well as our partnerships with IT industry leaders to help ensure every aspect of your infrastructure remains fully operational, properly maintained, and securely patched.
We rely on our people, our processes, and our technology to fully align your technology environment with your business goals. Sentinel’s services are highly scalable and designed around the unique needs of your organization, so you can feel comfortable and confident in the knowledge that your infrastructure will be well maintained as you continue to grow.
- 100% U.S.-based 24x7x365 support
- 40+ CCIEs on staff covering Route/Switch, Collaboration, Data Center, Security, and more
- Triage Sevices available on site or remote 24*7*365
- Numerous vendor awards and 2,400+ individual certifications
- Mature process for identification, investigation, and response to all alerts
- Aggressive SLAs with ongoing reporting and quality assurance
- Regulatory Compliance: Audited SOC 2 attestation exceeds HIPAA, PCI, and other compliance requirements with reporting and audit readiness services
- Industry-leading monitoring and management tools
- Sentinel NOC system is built for 99.99% redundancy
Sentinel’s Managed Services are centered on three core facets: Strategize, Monitor, and Remediate.
Our team works closely with your organization to establish an optimal plan for your IT infrastructure, then provides regular updates via detailed reports and quality assurance meetings. We will monitor your environment 24x7x365 to ensure critical elements remain available and operating properly while also taking proactive measures such as updates and patches. When an issue does occur, Sentinel’s Managed Services team engages with support technicians to resolve it and restore functionality as quickly as possible.
- Reporting (Inventory, Utilization, Performance, Trends, SLAs)
- Regularly scheduled Quality Assurance meetings to review reports and make recommendations
- Business reviews to ensure your IT is aligned with your business goals
- Availability / Uptime / Application Performance
- CPU, memory, disk space, and latency
- Hardware and software health and performance reporting
- Aggregate, correlate, and rate alarms and risk for response
- 24x7x365 engineer support for all areas of technology
- Industry-leading SLAs