Sentinel has been specializing in technology maintenance and repair since the company was founded in 1982.
Our extensive experience allows us to offer high quality, reliable support for a diverse array of IT solutions from industry leaders such as Cisco, Dell EMC, Microsoft, VMware, HP, IBM, and many more. Key features of Sentinel’s maintenance and support service include:
- A single support source capable of providing full service solutions for a wide variety of technologies across different vendors and industries.
- State-of-the-art distribution capabilities and a multi-million dollar parts inventory so damaged or outdated equipment can be exchanged and replaced quickly.
- Highly certified technicians and customer service personnel are available 24x7x365 for immediate response to any issues.
Keeping your network optimized and available at all times is a mission critical objective. Any disruption of service can result in a loss of money, productivity, and competitive advantage.
Sentinel’s High Availability Network Support (HANS™) delivers comprehensive maintenance, diagnostic, and repair services to enhance your Cisco SmartNet and ensure your Cisco environment has the highest levels of accessibility and performance. Our Master Managed Services and Smart Services partnerships with Cisco allow our HANS™ team to provide the best tools and expertise available so any issues are resolved quickly and your organization can continue to excel.
Sentinel HANS™ services feature a proactive, customer-focused support model with the following features:
- Sentinel Customer Service Center – Our U.S.-based customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle any issues or maintenance requests.
- Remote Diagnosis and Repair – When able, our technicians will investigate and fix issues remotely, which minimizes disruption and helps save time, money, and materials.
- Hardware Replacement – We quickly replace broken or defective equipment under contract to reduce repair times.
- Loaner Equipment Availability – In an emergency, Sentinel provides temporary hardware replacements if available.
- Continuous Effort Support – Sentinel’s support team won’t stop working until your issue is resolved.
- Cisco Technical Assistance Center (TAC) Access – Sentinel and/or the customer have full access to Cisco TAC for any products covered by a Cisco SmartNet or Partner Support Services (PSS) agreement.
Sentinel’s HANS™ services offer multiple levels of support determined by a variety of factors including critical/non-critical equipment, response and restore time objectives, product maturity, and customer budget. We are committed to providing your organization with the right degree of service to sustain a fully optimized and available network so your IT department can devote more time and attention to other essential tasks.
The best way to ensure your IT infrastructure stays healthy is through routine monitoring and maintenance. Sentinel’s highly trained staff, state-of-the-art NOC & SOC facilities, along with decades of outstanding customer service are just a few of the factors that make us an ideal maintenance and support provider for your organization. We offer flexible maintenance contracts structured to fit your specific needs no matter how diverse they might be.
Sentinel performs a full on-site audit for certain maintenance contracts to document all of the included hardware and systems. Each covered device is logged by system brand, model number, and serial number, then affixed with a bar code so our technicians can properly identify and track it.
All members of Sentinel’s support team undergo rigorous training and manufacturer-mandated certification testing before they are authorized to provide service on products from any vendors we work with. Those maintenance and support certifications are included as part of Sentinel's 2,400+ individual certifications from our partners. Click here to learn more about our Qualifications.