Sentinel’s Managed IT portfolio extends across a large number of products and areas of technology, including networks, cloud, data centers, unified communications and collaboration.
Sentinel’s advanced Network Operations Center (NOC) is the foundation for our Managed IT solutions. It allows us to closely monitor the health of your network to ensure that applications, hardware, servers, bandwidth and other technologies function as expected so your business continues to run smoothly and efficiently. Should any network outages or performance issues emerge, our staff is on hand 24/7 to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve problems, resulting in reduced downtime and enhanced productivity. In addition, Sentinel’s Single Sign On Portal provides customers the ability to view current service status and devices under contract across all areas under Sentinel support.
Sentinel Proactive Care:
Keep your network running at an optimal level with Sentinel’s Proactive Care. We offer a variety of remote monitoring services that will immediately send an alert in the event of a network outage or other technical issue that could affect system performance.
- Basic – sends up/down network alerts and maintenance tickets as needed
- Network – monitors essential network connected devices
- Server – monitors critical applications and servers
Sentinel Total System Care
To receive comprehensive support of key IT operations, take it to the next level with Sentinel’s Total System Care (STSC). In addition to the services of Sentinel Proactive Care service, our engineers provide your business with repairs, trend analysis, preventative maintenance, software upgrades and patch management.
- 24/7/365 access to Sentinel’s deep technical staff of CCIE’s. CISSP’s. CCDE, etc.
- Complete system restoration
- Remote diagnosis and repair
- ITIL-based process for incident and change
- Incident reporting and dashboard for system performance and KPI’s
- Multiple engineers assigned to each account
- Access to remote support engineering resources
- Self-service web portal for change and incident ticket creation
- Combine with Sentinel HANS to create a turn-key support solution
Sentinel Total System Care Enhanced includes the above, plus:
- Preventative maintenance
- Quarterly review meetings with trend data, change review and best practices recommendations
- Quarterly patching of application servers (OS only – servers must be under contract)
- Quarterly software updates to network devices
- Moves, adds and changes (relocations, installations and upgrades)