The hybrid cloud is transforming and simplifying IT in some very radical ways.
The hybrid cloud allows companies to seamlessly and virtually extend their data centers without the necessity of purchasing and deploying any additional infrastructure. Sentinel’s Hybrid Cloud Services take the scalability and cost-effective features of a public cloud and combines them with the security and control of a private cloud to enable your company to evolve along with today’s business environment.
Sentinel partners with EMC, VCE, Cisco and VMware to provide the right hybrid cloud solutions for your company, which are adaptable to any operating systems or applications.
The hybrid cloud allows you to:
- Set up, tear down, test and deploy applications faster than ever without needing to build any new infrastructure or learn any new processes.
- Grow as much as you need with virtual machines of any size, which you can adjust based on demand.
- Leverage your already existing investments, processes and expertise to keep risks and costs low without any loss in security, availability and performance.
- Maintain a high level of security, control and compliance for your data both on site and off.
- Pay a set rate, only for what you use.