Unified communications combine voice, data and video into a single network to help companies connect, communicate and share information no matter where they are or what device they’re using.
Employees, partners and customers want to engage and collaborate with others throughout your enterprise using the interaction platform or device that is most convenient for them. With such a wide variety of communication applications and endpoints, many companies invest a great deal of time and energy into properly managing and maintaining these environments. Sentinel’s unified communications solutions are able to streamline those efforts using a highly effective, scalable system built to handle the demands of our increasingly mobile world. This allows for more efficient decision-making and higher customer satisfaction through greater accessibility as well as cost-saving improvements in productivity.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager is a call control application that offers industry-leading reliability, security, efficiency, scalability, and enterprise and call session management for whatever your connection and collaboration needs might be. It’s easy to use across all services, devices and platforms, including voice, video, instant messaging and presence to allow you to work with anyone from anywhere at any time.
Here are a few key things the Cisco Unified Communications Manager can do to help your business:
- Increase productivity by making it easier for employees to communicate, collaborate and share with one another
- Extend mobility to enable employees to get more work done no matter where they are, what type of content they need to access and what device they’re using
- Provide video access to employees from desktops to conference rooms and beyond via a single unified communications framework
- Consolidate voice systems to reduce costs and allow for easier maintenance
- Synchronize all contacts for quick access and send instant messages
- Protect users with the latest security and encryption protocols
- Establish an emergency response system to notify specific users or groups via phone, tablet, laptop or other device should a crisis arise
Beyond the benefits the Cisco Unified Communications Manager can provide, Sentinel offers High Availability Network Support (HANS™) to keep your network updated and maintained at peak performance levels. Click this link to learn more about Sentinel’s HANS™ services.