Sentinel's expertise in providing outstanding customer support is due largely to the quality of our employees. With Sentinel Technical Staffing solutions, we can assist your organization when your business needs require the addition of personnel. We'll put our proven processes for attracting, qualifying, presenting, supplying and retaining some of the top talent available to work for you!
Identifying and Attracting Candidates
Finding and attracting the best candidates is a core competency at Sentinel. We utilize numerous vehicles to establish the available pool of candidates:
- Internet job services sites
- Social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Candidate and employee referrals
- Attendance at Job Fairs
- Affiliations with local Schools and Universities
- Affiliations with Regional Professional Organizations
- Affiliations with local business organizations, Chambers etc.
- Networking through business partners
The next critical stage is candidate qualification. The selection process is dependent on the position requirements/specifications and may include behavioral interviews, technical interviews, technical testing, or demonstrations of pervious work. Sentinel has several testing labs to provide candidates with a live environment to assess the skill level. All of our intended full-time or contract-employee hires go through a background check screening.
Presentation of Candidates
Once candidates have been tested and qualified, they are then available for presentation to our customer. We'll provide a variety of candidates and along with our assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of each candidate, specifically as it relates to performing to the specification.
Candidate Sourcing Options
Sentinel offers a variety of options to contract for your selected resource including the following:
Sentinel supplies the talent and the contracting alternatives to meet most any customer need.
- Short term staffing (one week to two months) or Long Term (90 days or more)
- Direct placement
- Hourly options with no fixed term
- Emergency support based on an hourly charge
- Temporary to Permanent placements
- Fixed fee based on Monthly or weekly fee
- Hourly fee based on monthly or weekly term rates
Sentinel has one of the highest retention rates and average employee tenure in the IT services industry! Why is that? We believe it's because over the past 25 years we have learned what's important to employees. Our recognition by Crain's Business as one of Chicago's Top 20 Places to Work (Sentinel was number 13 in 2009) is indicative of our success at attracting and retaining employees. We offer all employees a work environment that offers:
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding benefits
- Continuous training opportunities
- Opportunities to expand or focus on some of the latest technologies from world leaders such as Cisco, Microsoft and EMC.
Put Sentinel's experience at providing the highest quality employees to work for your organization.