Sentinel High Availability Network Support (HANS)
Sentinel Technologies, Inc. offers enhanced levels of support to supplement Cisco's SMARTnet. Sentinel's High Availability Network Support or HANS is designed to keep your Cisco network at the highest level of availability by ensuring that your network is maintained and repaired in a timely and comprehensive manner. We provide multiple options designed to fit a variety of needs that take into account factors such as critical/non critical devices, response and restore time objectives, product maturity, and customer budget. Sentinelís qualifications include a Cisco Master Managed Services Partner Specialization and we are Cisco Smart Services enabled. These unique qualifications combine under our HANS offerings to ensure that from initial problem notification through complete restore, Sentinel takes an active role in ensuring the high availability of your network.
Sentinel service compliments Cisco SMARTnet by presenting customerís with a proactive, high touch support model. All Sentinel HANS customers receive the following benefits:
- Sentinel Customer Service Center first call - All calls placed to, monitored by and escalated by Sentinel.
- Sentinel remote diagnosis and remote repair capability - leverages remote tools to ensure service is delivered quickly and efficiently.
- Advance Replacement of failed hardware - Resolves issues quickly and reduces time to repair with the right parts at the right time.
- Loaner Equipment Availability - Sentinel will supply loaner equipment on a best effort basis in emergency situations for non-core network equipment.
- Sentinel continuous effort - Service extends beyond hours of coverage window when necessary.
- Access to Cisco TAC - Sentinel and/or the customer have full access to Cisco TAC for any products covered by a Cisco SMARTnet or Sentinel PSS agreement.
Sentinel HANS delivered with Cisco PSS
Sentinel Technologies is one of a select number of companies in the U.S. to be admitted into the Cisco Partner Support Services program. This exclusive partnership between Cisco and Sentinel places Sentinel at the forefront of delivering support services on Cisco technology with the advantage of access to all the same technical resources as Cisco support personnel. Sentinel and itís 30 year track record of providing outstanding support solutions coupled with Ciscoís full sponsorship provides a unique combination that delivers a world class service experience!
Highlights of Sentinel's HANS delivered through Cisco Partner Support Services are as follows:
- Sentinel access to Cisco Install Base Management - Sentinel alerted to manufacturer notices with regard to bug fix information, service alerts, EOL, EOS, etc.
- Cisco Smart Call Home calls Sentinel - Sentinel is alerted on equipment malfunctions and issues.
- Access to Cisco Parts Depots - Sentinel has access to Ciscoís WW Parts Depots.
- Sentinel Access to TAC - With Sentinelís Cisco PSS Authorization, Sentinel has access to Cisco TAC.
- Access to Ciscoís Device Diagnostics Library - by Sentinel and contains years of data with hundreds of thousands of symptom/fix data points.
Click here to see more information on Sentinelís HANS with PSS.