A Network Operations Center built with a purpose – your company’s productivity.
Through years of experience in working with Network Operations Centers, Sentinel has developed a unique and well-rounded perspective on how to provide value through monitoring services. It’s not just dials, graphs, and trend lines – the real value lies in avoiding outages and minimizing the impact if they do occur.
Addressing Today’s Challenges
The diverse nature of today’s Local and Wide Area Networks creates support challenges for many organizations. Sentinel Technologies’ Managed Services offerings address these challenges by providing specialized resources to support your network.
Sentinel’s advanced Network Operations Center (or NOC) is the foundation for delivering services that ensure your network remains highly available. From our NOC, we monitor the health of your network to ensure applications, links, network hardware, servers, and bandwidth are performing as expected. Network performance data or device alerts that are generated by network devices are routed to our NOC where our 24/7 technical staff quickly detect, diagnose, and resolve network outages and performance issues.
- Reduced Downtime
- Network issues are identified and addressed before they result in outages.
- Expedited response times
- Network issues are identified as soon as they occur.
- Heterogeneous Support
- Leverage the breadth of experience available through Sentinel’s extensive technical staff to support a wide range of technologies.
- Budgeting Predictability
- Sentinel can provide a fixed expense for network support – from steady-state maintenance to pre-determined upgrade paths.
Monitoring and Managed Services Offerings
Sentinel offers a variety of monitoring and managed services levels designed to meet specific customer needs.
Sentinel Proactive Care
From the Sentinel NOC, we monitor the health of your network to ensure devices, circuits, bandwidth, servers, and applications are performing optimally. Receiving proactive alerts when any outage or performance threshold is affected will help isolate issues and keep your network up and stable!
- Sentinel Proactive Care – Basic Status Monitoring - up/down alerting, 24x7x365 ticket distribution
- Sentinel Proactive Care – Network Monitoring - monitors any SNMP device
- Sentinel Proactive Care – Server Monitoring - monitors critical applications and servers
Managed Services Offerings
Sentinel Total System Care
In addition to proactive remote monitoring, Sentinel offers Total System Care which provides support services to your environment. A dedicated engineer will provide break/fix support, preventative maintenance, review meetings and software upgrades. Focus on business objectives and driving productivity while Sentinel monitors and supports your environment.
Sentinel Proactive Care plus:
- 24X7X365 Access to Technicians
- On-site Engineering Remediation
- Complete System Restoration
- Remote Diagnosis and Repair
- ITIL based process for incident and change
- Incident Reporting
- Primary & Secondary Engineers Assigned to each account
- Access to Remote Support Engineering Resources
- Self Service Web for Incident and Change Ticket Creation
Sentinel Total System Care Enhanced
Sentinel Total System Care, plus the following:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Quarterly review meeting for Trending Service
- Weekly scheduled on-site visits
- Quarterly patching of application servers (OS Only - servers must be under contract)
- Quarterly software updates to network devices
- Moves, Add, Changes (remote device administration)
For more information, please click here to view the Network Monitoring and Support Product Sheet.