How you benefit at Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
We offer more than just competitive compensation. Take a closer look at the advantages we offer. Not only do we protect your health, we invest in your future! Here, you'll find a culture where difference is valued and where advancement is based on achievement.
- Sentinel's work environment includes: business casual office, open door management philosophy, and a supportive work environment.
- As a privately held organization we have a greater ability to reinvest in our growth.
- We value independence and encourage the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Our business model results in business stability. Our strategy of providing a variety of business technical services to our customers reduces the impact of a downturn in any specific area, which results in long term business stability.
- We have technical depth in each of our practice areas, giving you the opportunity to strengthen and advance your hands on skills.
- Employee cross training allows employees the ability to achieve work/life balance.
- Comprehensive coverage available for employees and eligible dependents from the first of the month following the employees start date.
- PPO network for health providers and no network for dental or prescription providers.
- Web access for doctor directories and claim information for faster service.
- Co-pays for doctor visits and prescription drugs
- Preventative care program
- Participation available the beginning of the month following the employee's start date.
- Able to contribute up to 25% of salary up to the legal maximum
- Company matching each year at management discretion.
- Certified Financial Advisor available to assist with personal financial planning.
- Quarterly education information available.
- Program administered through Merrill Lynch, providing employee privacy in handling their investments.
- Company provided life insurance to protect in the event of loss of life or accidental death and dismemberment.
- Company provided Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible medical expenses not covered under the health/dental care plan (includes vision care expenses).
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible child/elderly dependent care expenses.
- Our Life Balance program can provide you with information on a wide range of topics/issues including finance issues, older adult and parenting resources, personal and work-related problems and other every day issues.
Rest and Relaxation
- Company provided paid time-off includes, vacation, personal, sick and holidays.
- Massage services provided at corporate work site.
- Business specific training is available with management approval
- Technical certification reimbursement.
- Employee referral award program
- Employee new business referral award program
- Company sponsored events and activities
- Spot recognition awards
- Health/Wellness employee Committee
- Community / Charitable support program
- Employee sponsored events and activities