How you benefit at Sentinel Technologies, Inc.
We offer more than just competitive compensation. Take a closer look at the advantages we offer. Not only do we protect your health, we invest in your future! Here, you'll find a culture where difference is valued and where advancement is based on achievement.
- Sentinel's work environment includes: business casual office, open door management philosophy, and a supportive work environment.
- As a privately held organization, we are insulated from the external pressures to drive business without regard to future welfare.
- We value independence and encourage the entrepreneurial sprit.
- Our business model results in business stability. Our strategy of providing a variety of business technical services to our customers reduces the impact of a downturn in any specific area, which results in long term business stability.
- We have technical depth in each of our practice areas. You'll have the opportunity to learn from your peers and transfer knowledge to back each other up so you can advance your skills while maintaining a balance between work/family commitments.
- Comprehensive coverage available for employees and eligible dependents from the first of the month following the employees start date.
- PPO network for health providers and no network for dental or prescription providers.
- Web access for doctor directories and claim information for faster service.
- Co-pays for doctor visits and prescription drugs
- Preventative care program
- Participation available the beginning of the quarter following the employee's start dates.
- Able to contribute up to 25% of salary up to the legal maximum
- Company matching each year at management discretion.
- Certified Financial Advisor available to assist with personal financial planning.
- Quarterly education information available.
- Program administered through Merrill Lynch, providing employee privacy in handling their investments.
- Company provided life insurance to protect in the event of loss of life or accidental death and dismemberment.
- Company provided Short-Term and Long-Term disability coverage.
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible medical expenses not covered under the health/dental care plan (includes vision care expenses).
- Use pre-tax dollars to pay for eligible child/elderly dependant care expenses.
- Our LifeBalance program can provide you with information on a wide range of topics/issues including finance issues, older adult and parenting resources, personal and work-related problems and other every day issues.
- Company provided paid time-off includes, vacation, personal, sick and holidays.
- Business specific training is available with management approval
- Employee of the quarter award program
- Employee of the year award program
- Employee referral award program
- Employee new business referral award program
- Company sponsored events and activities
- Employee involvement committee
- Community support programs
- Employee sponsored events and activities