In today’s business climate, companies must learn to collaborate well, do it in a borderless manner, and do it fast. A truly collaborative communication system ensures that information reaches recipients quickly through the most appropriate medium, regardless of where they are working or what device they are using. Leading organizations are achieving significant business and competitive advantages by applying collaborative business processes today, improving productivity, lowering costs, accelerating decisions and innovation, and reducing environmental impacts. Global value chains, mobile workforces, social networking, pervasive video, and information overload: this is the new normal.
To address these business complexities, Sentinel offers “on-premise” (private) and public cloud Cisco Unified Communications solutions that connect people, information, and teams, helping to enable comprehensive and effective collaboration.
Sentinel’s Cisco Unified Communications private cloud offers a solution that enables your organization to:
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on the road, and on-demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Extend the corporate network so mobile workers can be productive anywhere
- Innovate across the value chain by integrating collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
Cisco Unified Communications uses the network as a platform for collaboration, allowing you to deploy applications onsite, on-demand, and in blended deployment models. The product portfolio includes:
- Collaboration Applications: Voice, video, and web conferencing; messaging; mobile applications; and enterprise social software keep you connected and productive.
- Customer Collaboration: closer to customers, while increasing satisfaction, and loyalty. Proactively connect people with the information, expertise, and support they need.
- Telepresence: Cisco Telepresence powers a new way of working, where everyone, everywhere can be more productive through face-to-face collaboration.
If you prefer a cloud based solution, Sentinel’s Cloudselect Cisco Collaboration (C3) offers the platform to enable the delivery of collaboration services in an “as-a-service” model. C3 makes advanced collaboration capabilities accessible to businesses while minimizing the requirements for upfront investments and for building deep expertise in these technologies. The use of collaboration services from the cloud can accelerate rollouts, improve
business agility, lower ongoing maintenance and utility. Click below to learn more about Sentinel’s C3 offering.
Sentinel CloudSelect C3 offering.