Sentinel offers a variety of monitoring and managed services levels designed to meet specific customer needs.
Sentinel Proactive Care
Sentinel’s 24 x 7 x 365 NOC will monitor the health of your network to ensure devices, circuits, bandwidth, servers, and applications are performing optimally. Receiving proactive alerts when any outage or performance issues is affected will help isolate issues and keep your network up and stable!
- Sentinel Proactive Care – Network Monitoring
- Sentinel Proactive Care – Server & Application Monitoring
- Sentinel Proactive Care – VoIP Monitoring (includes SIP utilization!!)
Sentinel Total System Care
In addition to proactive remote monitoring, Sentinel offers Total System Care which provides support services to your environment. A dedicated engineer will provide remote support remediation, preventative maintenance, review meetings and software upgrades. Focus on business objectives and driving productivity while Sentinel monitors and assists in supporting your infrastructure.
Sentinel Proactive Care plus:
- 24X7X365 Access to Technicians
- On-site Engineering Remediation
- Complete System Restoration
- Remote Diagnosis and Repair
- ITIL based process for incident and change
- Incident Reporting
- Primary & Secondary Dedicated Engineers
- Self Service Web for Incident and Change Ticket Creation
- Preventative Maintenance
- Quarterly review meeting for Trending Service
- Weekly scheduled on-site visits
- Quarterly patching of application servers (OS Only - servers must be under contract)
- Quarterly software updates to network devices
- Moves, Add, Changes (remote device administration)
For more information, please click here to view the Network Monitoring and Support Product Sheet.